After two years, with the completion of the Kaynarca-Pendik-Tuzla Metro Line Construction Works, which were restarted with a ceremony held on February 3, 2021, Istanbul residents will have a fast and comfortable transportation from Tuzla, Pendik, Sabiha Gökçen Airport to many parts of the city by rail.
The two metro lines that will be integrated with each other under the ground at Kaynarca Station will also be integrated with Marmaray Line and İçmeler, Pendik and Ayrılıkçeşmesi stations, Dudullu-Bostancı Metro Line under construction, Kozyatağı and Ümraniye-Ataşehir-Göztepe Metro Line and Yenisahra Station.
Travel times will be shortened with our metro lines:
- Tuzla-Tavşantepe 11 min
- Tuzla-Kadıkoy 51 min
- Tuzla-Yenikapi 65 min
- Tuzla-Ümraniye 51 min
- Pendik Merkez-Kaynarca 3 min
- Pendik Merkez -SG Airport 15 min
- Pendik Merkez Sultanbeyli 35 min
1. line: Tavşantepe-Tuzla Line; It is 7.7 km long and has 6 stations.
2. line: Pendik Merkez-Kaynarca Line (continuation of Tavşantepe-Sabiha Gökçen Airport Line); It is 4.1 km long and has 2 stations.
The main contractor of the project is the Alarko-Cengiz Metro Joint Venture. Soner Temel Mühendislik is involved in this project as a team of experts working on the New Austrian Method of Tunneling NATM. The works carried out by Soner Temel Mühendislik within the framework of the project. ·
- Switch structure and shaft of Pendik ·
- Mainline tunnels between the Pendik switch stations ·
- Kaynarca Merkez Station and Shafts ·
- Tavşantepe Connection Tunnels and Shaft ·
- Tunnel boring machine(TBM) tail tunnels